WINNING is a candidate for the HEROES PME Award – Business Stories that gave the jump!
Visit our page, read our history, see the photos and leave us your VOTE.
If you can, share our link also with your family and friends.
Each vote counts. If we reach the grand final, we will all be Heroes.
Become WINNERS, Together!
Vote available aqui.
Click to download the PROGRAM
WINNING Scientific Management is organizing the III International Conference of Business Analysis – Innovation Business Battles, on September 29 and 30 and October 1st in Lisbon.
We intend with this initiative to give special attention to the trends and innovations observed with regard to business needs in the following sectors:
- CONSUMPTION AND RETAIL
Throughout the session we will promote an open debate – Innovation Business Battles – about trends, challenges, opportunities and win-win expectations, through a face-to-face between industry players and their Qualified Customers / Consumers, with The purpose of the session to answer the following questions:
- How to create value propositions that fit the expectations of customers?
- How to ensure that solutions meet the requirements and that problems are solved?
- How to properly translate the business problem into an effective solution, maximizing customer satisfaction?
Throughout the session will be identified the answers and practical solutions to the current challenges, according to the needs and expectations of all the stakeholders of the various value chains. We are convinced that with this project, we will contribute to the creation of value for our Clients and the respective sectors, promoting national economic development.
- IT Directors
- Marketing Directors
- Comercials Directors
- Innovation Responsable
- I&D Responsables
- Product Managers
Join us in this sharing of experiences and knowledge. Your participation will be a very important contribution!
If you are interested in participating, please contact us:+351 218 963 030 | email@example.com
WINNING Sport Team:
Eduardo Lopes (guarda-redes), Nuno Costa, Frederico Baptista, Tiago Gonçalves, André Arrimar e Francisco Vieira
WINNING is participating in the Nacional Super League 5, in Lisbon. This league is played by teams made up of groups of friends, companies, clubs, among others, in more than 10 locations in Portugal. The National Super League Futebol 5 is promoted by the Portuguese MiniFootball Association, being this its official proof at Regional and National level.
Congratulations to our WINNERS who in the opening match won by 7-3 to the opponent! To follow the journey, follow the WINNING Sport Team here.
WINNING Scientific Management is a partner in the Happiness Works Study,
Which assesses the level of Organizational Happiness of organizations in Portugal.
The study takes place between January and April 2017.
The Happiness Works study has partners like Lukkap Portugal, Exame Magazine, APG – Portuguese Association of People Management, Atlântica University, Happy Brands and WINNING Scientific Management.
Each organization receives its results and relative position in the Happiness Works Ranking. All Top 10 “Happy” companies receive a diploma and seal they can use in their internal and external communication.
The results of the study and the Top 10 Happiness Works 2017 Ranking will be published by Exame Magazine, June 2017 edition.
On May 23, 2017 will be the delivery of the prizes to companies classified in the Top 10.
At the same time, we held the 3rd edition of the “Happy Boss” Study. The distinguished professional will have an article in the magazine Exame, edition June 2017, and will receive a Trophy to deliver at the event.
The Happiness Works study is being carried out since 2012. More than 8,000 professionals in Portugal, Spain and Brazil have already participated in this study, unique in Portugal.
Among the results already achieved is to highlight the relationship between happier professionals and productivity: 49% are missing, 19% are more productive and 40% have less intention to leave the company.
Responses will be received until the beginning of April. There are two ways to participate:
- Professionals who respond individually (not through the company) and professionals who respond through their company (in companies wishing to participate in the study);
- There are different links for each case;
- The LINK Its available through all means (social networks, friends contacts …)
- The LINK COMPANY is sent only to the person responsible for the study in the company who then resends it internally. In some cases, at the company’s request, it is the Happiness Works Study Organization that sends the link to each employee;
- If your Company wants a personalized link to participate in the ranking, you should request the same: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the study or how to participate, you can contact:
- Guilhermina Vaz Monteiro | Tel. +351 21 805 3369
- Georg Dutschke | email@example.com | Tlm. +351 93 897 0890
Download the INVITATION.