Professor Leandro Pereira in the ranking of BEST MANAGERS OF PEOPLE 2016
The award ceremony of the fifth edition of the Better Managers of People, an initiative of the Central Theme and the APG that distinguished the CEO of WINNING as one of the leaders of the ranking, was held on November 2nd. This ranking is accessed only by obtaining a rating higher than 70% in the evaluation made by the own leaders. At WINNING the evaluation was carried out by all employees reporting directly to the CEO.
The study is a Central Theme initiative that, in partnership with Qmetrics and the institutional support of the APG and the National Observatory of Human Resources (NOHR), identifies and awards annually the leaders who have distinguished themselves by the best evaluation of those led. In order to determine the winners, the study analyzes 15 competencies that the manager manifests in his management practice, and 15 personal characteristics that define the way he exercises them.
Participating for the first time, Professor Leandro Pereira was one of the winners in a ceremony attended by around 400 guests at the Altis Grand Hotel in Lisbon.
More information here!
Study Best Human Managers.
Learn about the crucial steps companies must take to apply for Community funds for Portugal 2020
WINNING is an accredited entity for the provision of services under Portugal 2020 for Simplified Vouchers.
Accreditation comprises the following areas of competence:
- a) Research and Technological Development (R & TD) – consultancy services in research and technological development activities, as well as technology transfer services;
Through its centers of competence, WINNING helps organizations to develop research and technological development projects.
Business Analysis services seek to support organizations through:
- Strategic guidelines for the implementation of requirements methodology and functional analysis
- Development of strategies to increase efficiency and operational performance
- Development and implementation of requirements management tools
- Support in the implementation of requirements and functional analysis projects
- Training to the teams of our clients in the areas of Business Analysis.
The Project Management services seek to provide better capacity to the organization and ensure the best management and delivery of projects, portfolios and programs through:
- Implementation of methodologies and tools of Project Management, Program Management and Portfolio Management.
- Implementation and improvement of Project Management Office (PMO)
- Creation and improvement of Capacity Planning (Planning and integrated management of resource allocation)
- Implementation of project and portfolio management (PPM) solutions
- Creation and improvement of project control mechanisms, reports and dashboards.
- Counseling and / or training sessions on Portfolio Management, Program Management and Project Management
- b) Entrepreneurship – consulting services associated with the start-up of companies, related to the preparation of business plans and in the area of the digital economy;
The Strategic Management, Innovation Management and Benefit Management services seek to help entrepreneurs make the best strategic decisions, through:
- Counseling in the creation of Business Plans (Start-ups or business expansion)
- Maturity evaluation of the investment decision-making process, in order to identify areas for improvement and application of best practices
- Creation of ROI measurement mechanisms to estimate the benefits of completed projects
- Creation of Business Case Reports for critical or high investment initiatives, with the aim of presenting recommendations to top management
- Implementation of solutions to measure organizational performance and project performance: Balanced Scorecard
- c) Internationalization – consulting services in the area of market prospecting;
Through the competence centers: Strategic Management, Innovation Management, Benefits Management, Business Analysis, Project Management and Dynamic Capabilities WINNING helps organizations to develop their internationalization strategies.
- d) Innovation – consulting services covering the following areas: management; Technological assistance; Digital economy; Intellectual and industrial property; Standards and testing and certification services.
Innovation Management services seek to accelerate the growth of our customers by increasing organizational performance through:
- Strategic guidelines for innovation processes that produce effective benefits
- Identifying the gaps between organizational performance and best market practices.
- Analysis of the competitive environment and identification of customer needs to identify opportunities in the market and contribute with essential insights for decision making.
- Development of strategies for customer loyalty, revenue increase, efficiency and operational performance.
This accreditation will allow companies, if they select WINNING as a service provider in these areas, to apply for support with a maximum of € 20,000 in eligible expenses, and up to 75% of this support may be lost.
WINNING Scientific Research is conducting an inquiry that seeks to analyze the current and future trends and expectations of the Banking Customer. The results will allow to carry out a market analysis, both in the perspective of the contribution to the Final Customer and in the perspective of contribution to the Banking Sector.
To that end, we request your participation in a short online questionnaire.
The opinion survey is entirely anonymous and full answers will not take more than 5 minutes!
We are available for any clarifications you deem necessary and we thank you in advance for your cooperation!
For more information, contact us through the e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org
WINNING Scientific Management, in partnership with eID – Electronic IDentification, will hold an event on “The Future of the Banking Agency” in Lisbon on November 29th (at a location to be indicated).
This initiative aims to share banking sector trends and challenges, as well as the opportunities for the reinvention of bank branch business models, based on current and future Banking Client expectations. Innovating is no longer a “nice-to-have”. It’s a mandatory requirement for industry success!
The growing development of digital apps and features allows customers to quickly switch banks, increasing the trend of operating with multiple banks. The customer only searches for his Account Manager when he needs a specific product advisory and / or counseling service and fails to visit the bank branch for basic transaction needs. Even in response to more complex questions, the customer prefers to use the telephone channel first, but still has to contact the bank in person whenever it is requested to be signed for identification purposes. In this context, the growth of digital channels has allowed bank institutions a significant reduction in operating costs, however, it is imperative to provide omnichannel experiences and strong engagement relationships, regardless of the channel used by the customer – internet, telephone, mobile applications or in person at the agency. Customers in the banking industry nowadays require a seamless and consistent experience across all channels that are available to them.
8:30 a.m. Reception to the guests
8:45 a.m. Opening session – Leandro Pereira, WINNING
8:55a.m. Market Expectations and International Trends – Vera Santos, WINNING
9:15a.m. Demo – Online Identification of a Banking Client – Iván Nabalón, CEO of eID
9:45 a.m. Whitepaper – economic benefits of online customer identification – Cláudia Teixeira, WINNING
10:00a.m. Round Table – eID, WINNING and VdA
10:30a.m. Networking coffee
11:00 a.m. Closure
A WINNING Scientific Management will hold an event in Lisbon (place to be indicated) on November 16th, 2016, An event about
“Developing Trading Skills ”
The purpose of this training is to inform the trainees about the principles of negotiation. The course aims to explore the concept of the active negotiator, fundamental for those who intend to succeed in a competitive environment, both at the business and interpersonal level.
It is intended that trainees at the end are able to:
• Recognize the skills of a good communicator for negotiation
• Recognize the techniques of a good negotiator
At the end of the training action the trainees should be able to:
• Know how to develop strategies and negotiation skills
• Know how to apply communication strategies for negotiation success
• Know how to identify the phases and how to prepare a negotiation
• Business area of companies;
• Managers and Managers;
• Professionals from different areas, who deal with project, product and service relationships; Areas of relations with internal and external clients.
• During the formative session, the expository, interrogative, demonstrative and active methods will be used.
Associated: €140 + IVA
General public: €180 + IVA
I. Communication in the view of Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP)
II. Phases of Trading
IV. Motivation and Emotion Management
VII. Case Studies
VIII. NLP and Coaching Tools
Specialists in Dynamic Capabilities. Develop professional activity in the area of consultancy related to Dynamic Capabilities, Management Consulting, Change Management and other aspects of business strategy, as well as High Perfomance Competencies; Negotiation and opportunities and Project Management.
Certified Trainers in Portugal and abroad.
Join us in this sharing of experiences and knowledge!
WINNING Scientific Management, with the support of ISCTE-IUL’s Office of Career Services and Alumni, held the first edition of PROBLEM SOLVING CHALLENGE. The challenge was held on December 7th, from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., at the JJ Laginha Auditorium in ISCTE. It was attended by more than 80 students from Management, Finance, Economics, IT, Several universities: ISCTE, ISEG, Catholic, IST, ISCAL, New University and European University.
According to a World Economic Forum study * in the list of the most sought professional skills in the labor market, the ability to ‘solve complex problems’ is mentioned first.
This competition aimed to provide university students with the opportunity to obtain training and experience in PROBLEM SOLVING, a crucial competence in applying to future challenges in job interviews and the rest of their professional lives.
Within the competition, the Winners gained access to a Paid Internship at WINNING.
02:00p.m. – Accreditation of participants
02:30p.m. – Training in Problem Solving
03:15p.m. – Presentation of the objectives of the competition
03:30p.m. – Gamification (group work)
Challenges Problem Solving
05:30p.m. – Results and Winners
Download the REGULATION
Download the RESULTS
WINNING will repeat this initiative…
Participation is free, however the number of places is limited. If you are a finalist of a course in Management, Economics, Finance, Informatics, Information Technology and Business Management or another similar course and you are interested in participating in this initiative request more information through email: email@example.com.
WINNING RECEIVES DISTINCTION PME 2016 LEADER
A WINNING Scientific Management was distinguished by IAPMEI for the quality of its performance and risk profile, as PME Leader 2016.
This is a recognition of the quality of management and the superior performance of WINNING in the market. In this way, the Portuguese consultant who specialized in the transformation of business models through a unique model of scientific management, publicly acknowledged the success of its business strategy and the importance of its contribution to the national economy.
More information: Regulation PME Leader 2016
WINNER’s DINNER 2016
On the date that WINNING officially celebrated five years of activity, the WINNERS Christmas Dinner was held!
More than 100 employees were present at the Hotel Olissipo, in Parque das Nações, for a special moment of celebration and conviviality.
It was also the moment of delivery of the WINNING prizes:
1,000 euros to the Consultant Revelation – André Gonçalves
1,000 euros to the Consultant of the Year – André Salgado
5,000 euros to the Best Selling Consultant – Elsa Azevedo
The detailed photographic report of the event is available here.
WINNING RECEIVES DISTINCTION SME EXCELLENCE 2016.
WINNING Scientific Management has been distinguished by IAPMEI as PME Excellence 2016.
According to IAPMEI, “companies that are distinguished each year as PME Excellence are a guiding model that is followed by other companies in the quest for success. More than a strong economic and financial solidity, filtered by demanding criteria for the attribution of this status , The PMEs Excellence have underpinned their activity, a strategic management oriented towards competitiveness and for sustained growth “.
The list of distinguished companies in 2016 (name, district and county), as well as the main economic data related to the status is available on the IAPMEI website, and you can use the badge in your communication media right now.
This is a recognition of the quality of management and the superior performance of WINNING in the market. In this way, the Portuguese consultant who specializes in transforming business models through a unique model of scientific management, publicly acknowledges the success of its business strategy and the importance of its contribution to the national economy.
More information: PME Excellence 2016
1st Program of Preparation for Certification in Strategic Management | Download Datasheet
The framework of the Association for Strategic Planning [Association for Strategic Planning (ASP)] Is organized according to a L-T-P-A (Lead-Think-Plan-Act) terminology based on the general work that strategy practitioners have to know and effectively execute. Each block described in the framework has its own individual processes.
The LEAD block provides the vision and direction for the growth and success of an organization. In the framework psychometric evaluation and leadership facilitation tools are used.
The THINK block is about analyzing, understanding, predicting, and making decisions. THINK provides the intellectual capacity for the whole process. The intention is to have enough information to provide the ability to listen to an optimal organizational development strategy. These tools are used in this block, such as Business Model Canvas, Business Model and Concept Innovation, as well as PESTEL and SWOT analyzes.
The PLAN block focuses on the process of thinking and organizing activities in order to achieve a goal oriented to the future of the organization, implying having foresight and vision of the future. It uses tools like PERT, Critical Path Method, Kellog Perfomance Logic Model, Strategy Canvas and Industry Mapping.
The ACT block is the execution of the strategy, putting the ideas into production in a culture of teamwork and continuous improvement, always being the ideas supported and reflected in the defined strategy. Here the strategy performance is measured and evaluated to perceive what goes well and what goes wrong, being able to take actions on the evidences, in the sense of having a organization of high organizational yield.
Objectives of the framework:
- Support business leaders in bold strategic journeys based on disruptive empirical and social insights to win the market
• Improve performance when designing portfolios
• Reallocate integrated business unit resources, processes, and strategies
• Identify granular growth opportunities and improve performance through innovation in products, services, processes and business models
• Develop strategies for the digital age and identify the opportunities and threats that digital transformation impacts across industries
The five critical strategic thinking skills that should be in each manager’s mindset should be:
- Systems Perspective
• Intelligent Opportunism
• Focus on intention
• Temporal thinking
• Hypothesis Oriented
A Strategic Planning professional should at an early stage:
- Create the involvement of all internal and external stakeholders of the organization
- Ensure the existence of teamwork and project management competencies in the implementing elements of the strategy
- Disseminate the organizational culture
- Detail strategic long-term plans
- Communicate new emerging theories
- Ensure good practices in customer service and quality management.
At an advanced stage, the Strategic Planning professional should:
- Change theories and application of them in the organization
- Guide the direction of the organization’s objectives
- Be a facilitator of organizational change
- Create ways to encourage and motivate employees
- Cause and encourage innovation
- Ensure the existence and use of a monitoring and evaluation system
In current reality, organizations need to reinvent themselves permanently, ensuring the constant transformation and evolution of their processes, people, products and strategy so they can continue to have presence, competitiveness and ensure the future of the business in the global market.
WINNING Scientific Management is the first company in Europe able to certify professionals in Strategic Planning according to the ASP framework.
Through this methodology WINNING brings to the European market a common language, based on good international practices, for management and strategic planning professionals who want to create a standard of high quality and consistency in the area of strategic thinking, assuring to organizations elements capable of responding The current challenges of their increasingly competitive industries.
Within the scope of its Strategic Management Competence Center, WINNING will promote the 1st ASP Certification Course (level II – Strategic Management Professional SMP) between April 3rd and 7th, 2017, during working hours.
Download the TECHNICAL DATASHEET of the course and know the certification program in detail.
Contact for more information and inscriptions:
firstname.lastname@example.org | +351 218 963 030