Professor Leandro Pereira in the ranking of BEST MANAGERS OF PEOPLE 2016
The award ceremony of the fifth edition of the Better Managers of People, an initiative of the Central Theme and the APG that distinguished the CEO of WINNING as one of the leaders of the ranking, was held on November 2nd. This ranking is accessed only by obtaining a rating higher than 70% in the evaluation made by the own leaders. At WINNING the evaluation was carried out by all employees reporting directly to the CEO.
The study is a Central Theme initiative that, in partnership with Qmetrics and the institutional support of the APG and the National Observatory of Human Resources (NOHR), identifies and awards annually the leaders who have distinguished themselves by the best evaluation of those led. In order to determine the winners, the study analyzes 15 competencies that the manager manifests in his management practice, and 15 personal characteristics that define the way he exercises them.
Participating for the first time, Professor Leandro Pereira was one of the winners in a ceremony attended by around 400 guests at the Altis Grand Hotel in Lisbon.
More information here!
Study Best Human Managers.
Learn about the crucial steps companies must take to apply for Community funds for Portugal 2020
WINNING is an accredited entity for the provision of services under Portugal 2020 for Simplified Vouchers.
Accreditation comprises the following areas of competence:
- a) Research and Technological Development (R & TD) – consultancy services in research and technological development activities, as well as technology transfer services;
Through its centers of competence, WINNING helps organizations to develop research and technological development projects.
Business Analysis services seek to support organizations through:
- Strategic guidelines for the implementation of requirements methodology and functional analysis
- Development of strategies to increase efficiency and operational performance
- Development and implementation of requirements management tools
- Support in the implementation of requirements and functional analysis projects
- Training to the teams of our clients in the areas of Business Analysis.
The Project Management services seek to provide better capacity to the organization and ensure the best management and delivery of projects, portfolios and programs through:
- Implementation of methodologies and tools of Project Management, Program Management and Portfolio Management.
- Implementation and improvement of Project Management Office (PMO)
- Creation and improvement of Capacity Planning (Planning and integrated management of resource allocation)
- Implementation of project and portfolio management (PPM) solutions
- Creation and improvement of project control mechanisms, reports and dashboards.
- Counseling and / or training sessions on Portfolio Management, Program Management and Project Management
- b) Entrepreneurship – consulting services associated with the start-up of companies, related to the preparation of business plans and in the area of the digital economy;
The Strategic Management, Innovation Management and Benefit Management services seek to help entrepreneurs make the best strategic decisions, through:
- Counseling in the creation of Business Plans (Start-ups or business expansion)
- Maturity evaluation of the investment decision-making process, in order to identify areas for improvement and application of best practices
- Creation of ROI measurement mechanisms to estimate the benefits of completed projects
- Creation of Business Case Reports for critical or high investment initiatives, with the aim of presenting recommendations to top management
- Implementation of solutions to measure organizational performance and project performance: Balanced Scorecard
- c) Internationalization – consulting services in the area of market prospecting;
Through the competence centers: Strategic Management, Innovation Management, Benefits Management, Business Analysis, Project Management and Dynamic Capabilities WINNING helps organizations to develop their internationalization strategies.
- d) Innovation – consulting services covering the following areas: management; Technological assistance; Digital economy; Intellectual and industrial property; Standards and testing and certification services.
Innovation Management services seek to accelerate the growth of our customers by increasing organizational performance through:
- Strategic guidelines for innovation processes that produce effective benefits
- Identifying the gaps between organizational performance and best market practices.
- Analysis of the competitive environment and identification of customer needs to identify opportunities in the market and contribute with essential insights for decision making.
- Development of strategies for customer loyalty, revenue increase, efficiency and operational performance.
This accreditation will allow companies, if they select WINNING as a service provider in these areas, to apply for support with a maximum of € 20,000 in eligible expenses, and up to 75% of this support may be lost.