- What if Employees in your company meet the Skills, Knowledge, Tools and Attitude of the World’s Best Consultants?
- What would be the impact?
- What if this company was not yours, but a competitor?
- Do you want to learn to think, act, communicate, coordinate and produce results as a Top Consultant?
- Want to reach the top in the prestigious world of Consulting?
- Do you want to be recognized with an International Management Consulting Certification?
Following the partnership with the Management Consulting Institute, WINNING offers an innovative certification in Portugal. The Management Consulting Certification course addresses the most critical needs of companies and their resources, such as Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Communication, Active Attitude, among others.
The next edition will take place at the WINNING facilities in Lisbon on October 12 and 13, during working hours, between 9:00a.m. and 6:00p.m.
Watch the interview and get to know all the details of Certification in Management Consulting
This intensive course is designed for the detailed application of exercises with templates going through the complete process of consulting in solving a problem. Different techniques will be used to learn how to think and act as the best consultants in the world, namely:
- Analyze a complex context to identify the key issue;
- Perform an analysis and build the solution of the problem in a valid, rigorous, scientific and credible way;
- Involve and coordinate the organization efficiently
- Prepare the result according to the high standards of the best Consultants
- Communicate the solution extremely effectively for the management of the top and the rest of the organization.
The application of these practices results in a greater success both in the implementation of strategic initiatives as well as in the identification, justification and realization of improvements within the organization.
In the course of training, specific techniques are also applied, introducing high-performance practices in the day-to-day of employees and managers, leveraging their professional careers to a level of excellence and talent, allowing them to multiply the value they deliver to their organizations.
It is a Course and a Certification, for which there is no parallel in the Iberian market!
Datasheet Course – Management Consulting
For more information or registration, please send an email to email@example.com
The Innovation in Construction 2016 awards, promoted by the Associative Area, distinguished the best works of good practices and construction solutions developed in 2015. They are addressed to all companies that have developed materials, equipment, systems or differentiating products and a “added value” to the market.
The distinction was made in three areas that will be divided into several subcategories:
– Business Innovation
– Innovation Materials and Products
– Innovation Equipment.
WINNING was represented on the Jury and at the Awards Gala through the Innovation Management Competence Center.
The photographic report of the Event is available on LINK.